The Renault Zoe has been Europe’s most popular Electric Car. Its combination of cute continental styling, easy drive, and low pricing makes it very financially accessible, and the ideal first electric car. Its low price is achieved by having a rented battery, which means you own the car at a much lower up-front purchase price and then pay a mileage related monthly battery rental charge that starts at £49pcm for up to 4500 miles pa.
This model of Zoe rapid charges at almost twice the speed of the 65 plate onwards models, making it a much more appropriate Zoe for anyone who wants to take their Zoe on longer journeys.
- 80-90 mile real world range depending driving style and speed
- AC rapid charging (80% + charge within 30 mins for pre-65 plate models)
- 3 pin lead home charging overnight 8 hours approx. empty to full
- 5 hour at home fast charging
- Rear parking sensors
- In-built TomTom sat nav
- 5 seats, 4 doors and a large boot
- Continental styling
- Speed limiter and cruise control
- intuitive controls make it an ideal first EV
- The battery lease is favourable if doing low annual miles
- unlimited battery warranty with battery lease