There is a reason why the Nissan Leaf is the most popular electric car in the world. With 3 decent sized rear seats and a large boot it is the most practical choice, and always a firm family car favourite. The Leaf is a very well built car, made without any compromise on comfort and quality.
When it comes to the EV technology, the Nissan Leaf is the most tried and tested available, with over 250,000 of this generation of cars sold worldwide.
6.6Kw on board charging
- 30kW model has a 100 mile real world range approx. depending on driving style
- DC rapid charging (up to 80% charge within 30 mins)
- 3 pin lead home charging overnight 13 hours approx. empty to full
- Home fast charging in approx. 10 or 6 hours depending on charger option (3.3/6.6kW version)
- Reversing camera
- In-built sat nav and media centre with DAB
- 5 seats, 4 doors and a large boot
- Quality build
- Car pre-heating function
- High efficiency heat pump heating system
- 8 years 30kw battery warranty from date of first registration