he Renault Zoe has been Europe’s most popular Electric Car. Its combination of cute continental styling, easy drive, and low pricing makes it very financially accessible, and the ideal first electric car. Its low price is achieved by having a rented battery, which means you own the car at a much lower up-front purchase price and then pay a mileage related monthly battery rental charge that starts at £49pcm for up to 4500 miles pa.
This model of Zoe has a an additional 10miles of range over the pre 65 plate models, making the car capable up achieving up to 100 miles of driving on a single charge.
- 90-100 mile real world range depending driving style and speed
- AC 22kW charging (80% + charge within 1 hour for 65 plate onwards models)
- 3 pin lead home charging overnight 8 hours approx. empty to full
- 5 hour at home fast charging
- Reversing camera, and sensors
- In-built TomTom sat nav
- 5 seats, 4 doors and a large boot
- Continental styling
- Speed limiter and cruise control
- intuitive controls make it an ideal first EV
- The battery lease is favourable if doing low annual miles
- unlimited battery warranty with battery lease