The Renault Zoe has been Europe’s most popular Electric Car. Its combination of cute continental styling, easy drive, and low pricing makes it very financially accessible, and the ideal first electric car. Its low price is achieved by having a rented battery, which means you own the car at a much lower up-front purchase price and then pay a mileage related monthly battery rental charge that starts at £59pcm for up to 4500 miles pa, and goes up to £110 for unlimited annual mileage.
The 40kW Zoe boasts an incredible range in excess of 150 miles making it a great long range EV. The fact that you can achieve such a big driving range for such a low price, really is the party trick of the 40kW Zoe.
This Renault Zoe is battery owned, meaning there are no battery lease payments to be made.
Signature Nav Upgrades:
- Full Leather Interior
- Driver seat lumbar support
- Heated Front Seats
- BOSE Sound System
- Air Quality Sensor
- Dark Grey Diamond Cut Alloys
- Leather Handbrake
- Colour Coded Interior Trim
- Reversing Camera
- 150-170 mile real world range depending driving style and speed
- AC rapid charging (80% + charge within 120 mins unless a quick charge model, which charges in half the time)
- 3 pin lead home charging 16 hours approx. empty to full
- 7 hour at a public or home fast charger
- Reversing camera optional, but includes sensors on all models
- Heated Seats
- In-built TomTom sat nav
- 5 seats, 4 doors and a large boot
- Speed limiter and cruise control
- intuitive controls make it an ideal first EV
- The battery lease is favourable if doing low or very high annual miles
WARRANTY 3 years on the car from DOR.