The E-Golf is the perfect balance of comfort, sport, practicality and efficiency. The e – Golf has a comfortable and futuristic interior with a digital display dash. The media, Bluetooth, navigation and air conditioning functions are easy and quick to use and make the car even easier to live with. The big boot and roof bar ready capability makes it very practical. Radar cruise control means cruising in the e – Golf is effortless and steering wheel controls allow you to find your music, control your phone, edit you navigation and cruise control settings with ease. Built to that premium VW standard this is a truly lovely EV.
Quality control is superb as you’d expect from VW and the cabin is no exception; with its new Infotainment screen, which includes VW Park Pilot, FM/DAB radio, Bluetooth and a Wave feature which allows you to control the screen without touching it – great if you’re driving and just want to skip a song for example. It also has driving assists such as hill hold assist, Automatic parking brake removal once you press the accelerator and cruise control with lane assist.
- Up to a possible 125 miles of real-world range
- Sporty and engaged driving feel
- DC rapid charging (up to 80% charge in approx. 40 mins)
- 3 pin lead home charging overnight 16 hours approx. empty to full
- Home fast charging in approx. 6 hours
- Modern and easy to use controls
- Large touch screen display
- In built sat nav and Bluetooth
- Radar cruise control
- Lane assist
- Electronic handbrake
- VW build quality and VW familiarity make an ideal first EV to switch too
- Reversing sensors and guidelines
- Quality design and build quality