1. Phone or Visit Drive Green: so we can find out your driving lifestyle and budget, and personal likes etc.
2. Choose the right electric car: from the information gained in our lengthy consultation process and conversations we are then able to help discuss and recommend the right EV options for you to choose from.
3. Finance Application: once you have chosen the right car, our finance advisors will then take care of your finance application making sure it is as easy as possible for you. (NOTE: new electric cars are only available on PCH Personal contract Hire finance agreements.)
4. Await Delivery: our finance advisors will handle the whole order and delivery process for you keeping you fully updated on the progress of your new car from its finance application and order to its delivery.
5. Delivery and Handover: Drive Green will be there to support you when your new car arrives, with all the handover and training you require.
When you have decided on the vehicle you would like to lease, the next step is to complete a finance application. This will be used to open a credit line with the right finance for the particular electric car you have chosen.
The finance company can take up to 2 to 3 days to process your application, although our advisors will endeavour to get a decision for you within a few hours if possible.
After our finance advisors receive an acceptance for your finance application, they will be able to place an order for your vehicle of choice. To do this your advisor will talk you through the order form to ensure that you are happy to proceed to the next stage of securing your new car.
As soon as your Advisor has your signed order they can secure your vehicle and update you when the order is confirmed.
Your final order will detail the monthly figures, excess mileage, maintenance cost and processing fee. The Processing Fee is £299 + VAT. (The arrangement fee for your new car finance is non-refundable in the unlikely event that you decide to cancel your new car purchase.)
It will take an estimated 24 to 48 hours to receive confirmation of your vehicle order from the supplier.
As soon as your vehicle order has been confirmed, your advisor will be in email contact to guide you through the rest of the process, right the way through to delivery.
After the finance documentation has been raised, completed and been accepted by the finance company, your advisor will continue to update you on the progress of your vehicle as and when we get further updates. As soon as the vehicle is ready we will contact you to arrange delivery and handover.
Richard is the driving force behind Drive Greens eco-goals. Richard has been involved in the sustainable living and renewable energy sector for many years and his expertise has brought success to several green businesses. His background has a huge influence on Drive Green’s direction and message.
Completely Green Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Firm Reference number – 790525. We are a broker and not a lender. If you are not happy with the service you have received, you have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Please note: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the used vehicle information and images on this website, some errors may occur. It is important that you do not rely solely on this information, prices or images, and check with us any items that may affect your decision to purchase a vehicle. For an example monthly price, please use the finance calculator on each listing to retrieve a quotation. Representative Hire Purchase Example: Total Deposit: £2000 and Agreement Duration: 48 Months. Representative Personal Contract Purchase Example: Total Deposit: £2000 and Agreement Duration: 48 Months and 8000 miles pa. Representative Personal Contract Hire Example: Total Deposit: 12 months initial rental and 5000 miles pa, and Agreement Duration: 48 Months and Admin Fee: £299. Risk based variable lending rates apply with rates starting from 6.9% APR.